These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the partnership working arrangement between [Your Organisation] (“Partner 1”) and [Breaking Down Barriers] (“Partner 2”) in a collaborative effort to achieve mutually beneficial objectives. By entering into this partnership, both parties agree to abide by the following Terms:
1. Purpose and Objectives: Both partners shall work together to achieve specific objectives as outlined in the partnership agreement. The objectives, responsibilities, and contributions of each partner shall be clearly defined and agreed upon in writing before the commencement of any collaborative activities.
2. Communication and Collaboration: Effective communication and collaboration are vital for the success of this partnership. Both partners shall designate representatives who will be responsible for regular communication, coordination of activities, and decision-making processes. All partners agree to share relevant information, updates, and progress reports promptly.
3. Resource Commitments: Each partner shall outline their respective resource commitments, which may include financial contributions, personnel, equipment, expertise, or any other agreed-upon resources. Partners are obligated to fulfil their commitments as specified in the partnership agreement.
4. Confidentiality and Data Protection: During the course of the partnership, sensitive information or data may be shared between the parties. Both partners shall maintain strict confidentiality and ensure compliance with data protection laws and regulations in handling any confidential information.
5. Intellectual Property Rights: Any intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, patents, or trade secrets, created or utilised during the partnership shall be governed by separate agreements or as agreed upon in writing between the partners.
6. We will not accept images or literature taken from the WWW (World Wide Web) from a source that still holds copyright (Unauthorised use unless paid for) if any copyright laws are breached, the penalties will be forwarded to the session provider agreed on the partnership.
7. Unauthorised images not taken from the sessions advertised will not be accepted unless placed on social media with a BDB Charity logo watermarked and BDB mentioned in the body of the text as ‘working in partnership with’.
8. All material provided to BDB for marketing purposes must be backed by parental permission if children are involved.
9. All sessions that take place must be held by personnel who have undergone a DBS check if children/ vulnerable adults are involved. DBS Checks are responsibility of the session providers representing BDB and not BDB.
10. Dispute Resolution: In the event of any disputes or disagreements arising from the partnership, both partners agree to engage in good faith negotiations to reach a resolution. If a resolution cannot be reached through negotiation, mediation or arbitration shall be pursued as a means of resolving the dispute.
11. Termination of Partnership: Either partner may terminate the partnership by providing written notice to the other partner, specifying the reasons for termination. Termination shall not affect any pre-existing obligations or liabilities incurred during the partnership.
12. Duration and Renewal: The partnership shall be effective for the duration specified in the partnership agreement. If both parties wish to renew the partnership beyond the initial period, they shall negotiate the terms of renewal in good faith before the existing partnership’s expiration.
13. Legal Compliance: Both partners shall adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards while carrying out the activities under this partnership. Each partner is responsible for ensuring that its actions comply with all relevant legal and ethical requirements.
14. Public Representation: Neither partner shall represent themselves as agents, employees, or representatives of the other partner without prior written consent. Any public representation of the partnership shall be agreed upon mutually.
15. BDB reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
By entering into this partnership, both Partner 1 and Partner 2 acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms and are committed to working together in a spirit of cooperation, respect, and shared responsibility.